Have a New Shower Created for
Your Dallas-Fort Worth, San Antonio or Central Texas Home
Tired of looking at outdated tiles and dirty grout while you shower? Or perhaps you have a bathtub and would prefer the convenience of stepping into a modern shower stall. Whatever your reasons for wanting a shower in your Dallas-Fort Worth, Central Texas or San Antonio home, Expo Home Improvement is here for you. We not only install superb bathroom products that will make your life easier, but we also provide an exceptional customer service experience from start to finish so that you can actually enjoy your remodeling experience.
Receive a Free Quote
50% Off Installation +
No Payments, No Interest for the Next Year!*
We’ll Help You Design a
Complete Shower System
Our designers will help you customize your shower from top to bottom so that it meets all your needs for function and style. You will be able to select the:
- Shower base - For your shower floor you will be able to choose the color, drain location, and threshold height, including step-in and barrier-free options.
- Wall surround - The walls around your shower can have a major impact on the overall look of your bathroom, which is why we give you a wide array of options to choose from, including solid colors, patterns that mimic marble, granite and simulated tile that gives you the look of a tiled wall without the hassle of scrubbing grout.
- Faucets and fixtures - Select shower heads and temperature controls in the gorgeous metallic finish of your choosing.
- Shower door - Choose a traditional framed shower door in the metal of your choice, or a frameless shower door that has a more minimalist look.
- Accessories - Make your shower even more enjoyable by adding accessories such as shelving, seating, and grab bars, right where you want them.
If you're ready to get started on designing a new shower for your home in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Central Texas, or San Antonio area, contact Expo Home Improvement today. We will be happy to set up a no-obligation consultation at your home, as well as tell you about our financing opportunities for those who qualify.