Storm Doors That Offer
Protection and Style for Your Texas Home
The storm doors available at Expo Home Improvement are designed to not only protect your front door, but also boost your home's curb appeal. Just like all our products, our storm doors are built with exceptional craftsmanship so that they will last and look great well into the future. Whether you are looking for a storm door that offers just increased protection to your entry door system, one that increases protection but also offers an unfiltered view of the outdoors, or has screens for ventilation options, we've got just the exterior storm door you're looking for.
Receive a Free Quote
20% Off Any Project with
Zero Interest until 2024!*
Protect your door in style.
Storm doors not only protect your door, but they also add that touch of style that you are looking for. Our team of highly-rated experienced design specialist are here to help you choose the perfect storm door for your home.
Storm Door Options
When homeowners in Dallas-Fort Worth, San Antonio, Plano, or other areas of Central Texas work with Expo Home Improvement, one of our representatives will be happy to discuss all of the options we have available. Our goal is to provide an exterior storm door that meets your aesthetic and functional requirements while also staying within your budget.
Storm Doors That Are
Customize-able with Distinct Features:
- Spectrum™ - Featuring two retractable screens for multiple ventilation options
- Decorator™ - Provides a stylish accent to your entryway with elegant styles, colors, and decorative glass options
- Deluxe™ - Has multiple options for a full screen or top screen only
- Duraguard™ - Built with heavy-duty stainless steel screens for keeping children and pets inside while still receiving fresh air
- Superview™ - Gives you the optimum view to the outside thanks to slender frames
Furthermore, you can count on the installation of your storm door to be a seamless and pleasant experience because we pride ourselves on providing a superb customer experience from beginning to end. You will have a project coordinator working with you every step of the way, and the installation will be completed by a company-trained technician who has intricate knowledgeable of our exterior door products.